Monday, August 23, 2010

10 things

Seriously, an assignment to list ten favorite things in a video production class. I wonder what ten things everyone is going to choose to list? I am going to list my ten favorite movies. I doubt anyone else is going to do this. This fact will surely net me the most awesome of grades.


Top 10 favorite movies:
(in an order that will likely be changed within the hour)

10. Waking Life (imdb)
9. Falling Down (imdb)
8. Akira (imdb)
7. Naked Lunch (imdb)
6. The Fantastic Mr. Fox (imdb)
5. The Iron Giant (imdb)
4. High Fidelity (imdb)
3. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (imdb)
2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (imdb)
1. A Clockwork Orange (imdb)

Oh yeah, you know that poster sale they always have in the ferg? They never have the majority of these movies. That sucks doesn't it. My room doesn't look nearly stereotypical enough.

1 comment:

  1. Epic High five for A Clockwork Orange, and Akira. Also, Falling down and 'Las Vegas, but I can't barely remember them or didn't finish them.

    ReplyDelete